Pathways to home
A unique program designed to move patients smoothly from the hospital, nursing home, or rehab center back to their home again, and to arrange the level of home care and other services which will contribute to a successful home recovery.
Our Social Worker Liaison will:
- Visit patients at the bedside.
- Help identify and resolve questions, concerns, or other issues prior to discharge home.
- Identify and initiate additional community support services, such as meals on wheels.
- Order any needed medical equipment.
- Provide patients with our educational booklet "A Smooth Pathway to Home"
- Provide a written recap of any services, equipment, etc which have been arranged
- Obtain clinical information to arrange services with Experts In Home Health Management, Inc.